Compact Course in Project Management
Would you like to be fully prepared and ready for your job as a project manager? Maybe you have already managed a project, but would like to improve your understanding of project management? Or perhaps you are looking to add more tools to your project management tool box?
In this training you will learn how to initiate, run and close down a successful project. You will also learn how to focus your team on the project goals and how to master difficult leadership situations.
In addition, this course fulfils the international certification standards and teaches the fundamentals for project management according to IPMA®, PMI® and PRINCE2®.
This course counts towards the Executive MBA – Project & Process Management.
What you will learn
- Creating a clear project assignment
- Planning the scope, time line, resources and costs of a project
- Setting up a project organisation
- Organising a project kick-off process
- Measuring project progress and identifying deviations from the plan
- Setting up measures to steer and manage the project
- Dealing with change in the project
- Closing down a project professionally
- Reflecting on own leadership style
- Understanding and applying communication models
- Engaging and motivating project team members
- Mastering conflict situations