Reflect. Challenge. Encourage.
We support project, process and change managers, as well as their teams, in professionally solving challenging tasks.
With their experience, enthusiasm, knowledge and skills our coaches encourage and support direction, objective thought, effective communication and confident action.
- One-on-one coaching (suitable for project managers, candidates getting ready for certification, project sponsors, programme managers, leaders of PMOs, process managers, process sponsors, change managers, change agents, etc.)
- Team coaching (suitable for project teams, process management teams and change teams)
- Group coaching (suitable for groups of project managers, process managers and candidates preparing for certification)
- Organisational coaching (suitable for teams, departments and organisational units that are being reorganised)
Our systemic-constructive coaching approach is based on 6 basic principles:
- Solution- and resource-orientation